Hello Education are searching for a Business Studies Teacher to work at one of our client secondary schools in Stockton this September. We are working to source a skilled Business Studies Teacher who can teach up to KS4. This is a full time vacancy, and you must be good with accounting also to be considered for this role.
This is a great opportunity to further your career within teaching, as you will have the right support and encouragement from our client schools and Hello Education.
You must be able to manage pupil behaviour during lessons, but also maintain positive relationships with pupils and staff.
This role is to start 5th September and will be ongoing and has the potential to become permanent for the right person.
Requirements of this post:
- PGCE or relevant teaching-based qualification, specialising in Business/Accounting
- Innovative and positive teaching mind set
- Be enthusiastic, resourceful, and fully committed to securing student progress
- Be a great classroom practitioner
- Child workforce DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
Benefits for the successful candidate:
- Your personal Hello Education consultant
- Support from staff and consultants
- Great opportunity for experience at exceptional schools in the area
- Pay weekly
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Manage your own Hello Education diary - work when you want to work
Hello Education, is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a recent graduate who believes this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Contract, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education