We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse to join an innovative and modern dental practice based in Burgess Hill.
About the role:
- Dental Nurse Position
- Full-Time position available
- £10-£12 for qualified / £9.50-£10 for trainee
- ACCEPTING TRAINEE NURSES !!
- Role will involve -
- Oversee reception and staff rotas
- Ensure CQC requirements are met and Manage audits
- Oversee Reception and Staff rotas
- Update Patient records
- Set up Decontamination of instruments
- Provide Clinical chair-side support to Dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
- Immediate start would be ideal
- Modern Practice – with Air-con and Windows in all Surgeries
- Fully digital with SOE Software
- Practice is made from 6 Surgeries / 3 Floors
- Heavy technological investments in Practice – including Digital X-rays, CBCT Scanner and OPG machine
- Friendly and Supportive staff – That will be sure to make you feel at home!
- On-street Parking available
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Perri via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 802 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing