KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors.
Job Title: Functional Skills Tutor
Location: Remote/Online covering the South of England – (some Face to Face delivery if required)
Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Deliver Functional Skills Maths and English level 1 and 2 to groups of learners progressing through Apprenticeships – a mixture of remote and face to face on-site delivery
- Develop tailored training / workshops and adopt a more personalised approach for individuals requiring more support.
- Identify learner's strengths and weaknesses through initial assessment diagnostics and support them accordingly.
- Prepare and develop innovative sessions, design and deliver group activities to achieve positive outcomes, and ensure curriculum is kept fresh and up to date.
- Identify any barriers to learning and plan effective training based on individual learner needs.
- Provide progress feedback to learners and provide support to ensure they meet their set goal / target.
- Ensure each learner's progression is recorded efficiently.
- Must hold a recognised Teaching qualification at Level 3 or above (AET / PTLLS)
- Experience of delivering English and Maths Functional Skills to level 2.
- Hold own Level 2 in Literacy and Numeracy
- Must be IT literate.
- Experience of delivering training to groups.
- Enthusiastic individual who is able to make a real impact and make learning exciting
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
- Full, clean UK driving licence and access to own vehicle.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education