A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Manager to join an extremely well respected agent in the Hove area.
The successful Property Manager will be experienced within long leasehold block management , a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use their own initiative. They must have a good understanding of relevant legislation and have the ability to deal with high pressure situations.
This role will include all aspects of Property Management including, maintenance, chairing AGM’s, budgets, dealing with contractors, breaching of lease, complaints and other general Block Management duties.
Property Manager – Experience Needed
- Previous Property Management experience is essential (1 year +)
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- You will ideally be IRPM qualified
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Block Manager – Benefits
- £25,000-30,000 Basic depending on experience
- 5 day working week
- Employee benefits
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Property Manager eager to take the next step in their career, joining a fantastic company.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property