James Adams has partnered with a Digital Agency / Production Business in London looking to hire a Senior Digital Project Manager on a Freelance basis. The Digital Project Manager will be working across their international studio's to build out automation processes across both their digital assets and the mindset of the team.
The Digital Project Manager will be involved in 3rd party / partner onboarding and be predominantly managing internal stakeholders and 3rd parties to transform the way the agency delivers work for its clients.
Ideally suitable candidates for the Digital Project Manager role will have the following experience:
- 5 years + Digital Project Management Experience (Digital Agency Exp would be excellent)
- Experience of building automation into processes around Digital asset creation (CMS/Video/Content/Design)
- Experience of working with 3rd parties and external vendors
- Any international experience would be great!
If you'd like to know more about this opportunity please get in touch. This role is inside of IR35, paying £500PD - £550PD and is fully remote.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Media, New Media, Creative
Secondary School or equivalent