Teaching Assistant needed for a primary school in Newcastle
A primary school in Newcastle are looking for a caring and experienced Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a child in KS1 / Key Stage 1 who has Autism. The successful Teaching Assistant needs extensive experience working with Autism and needs to be reliable and committed to the role.
The position is full time and is to commence from September.
As a Teaching Assistant you will ideally need to be:
- Level 2 in Support Teaching and Learning (or equivalent/higher)
- Minimum of 6 months school experience
- Able to adapt to all environments
- Have experience working in SEND schools
- Extensive experience working with Autism and challenging behaviour
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- A dedicated team of SEND consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Kiya from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education