Learning Support Assistants are urgently needed to support pupils for a Secondary school in Stockton.
Hello Education are looking to employ enthusiastic and reliable Learning Support Assistants to cover KS3 & KS4
The role is to start in September and is currently ongoing with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate. SENd experience would be advantageous as some pupils have been diagnosed with some SENd and SEMH needs.
Successful applicants will have the following :-
- Amazing communication skills
- Confident working on 1:1 basis and small groups
- Be reliable and dedicated to the role
- Use own initiative when working independently as well as being able to work within a wider team
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service (willing to obtain)
In return, Hello Education can offer :-
- Competitive rates of pay
- Friendly and dedicated consultants who provide round the clock support in your new role
- Connections to additional roles
Hello Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing, referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
If you are a Learning Support Assistant who can commute to schools across the Stockton area who believes this is the perfect role for them, we would love to hear from you!
Apply today by sending an updated CV.
Contract, On a daily basis
- Industry Sector Education