A very rare opportunity has arisen within one of the areas most highly respected lettings businesses for a lettings Administrator to join their team. The role will be supporting the Lettings and Property Management teams with general lettings administration and therefore my clients are looking for somebody with excellent organisational and administrative skills.
The successful lettings administrator will ideally have experience of dealing with duties which may include; drafting contracts, checking gas certificates are up to date, initial invoicing, check in/ out notes, inputting tenancy details, deposit protection, as well as creating move in packs.
Lettings Administrator – Experience Needed
- Previous experience of dealing with lettings administration is advantageous
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Lettings Administrator – Benefits
- Flexible salary dependent on experience
- Well respected company
- Stable team
- 5 day week
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Property