A unique role has arisen for a Client Services Consultant to join one of the UK's leading high end estate agency brands, working hybrid remote and 2 days per week within their award winning office in Aldgate. The role will be telephone based and would suit somebody who is career and target driven with the ability to work autonomously remotely as well as within a buzzing environment in the Aldgate office.
The successful candidate will have property experience either within a call centre or estate agency environment, be career driven and have the ability to multitask.
Within this role the client services consultant will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships, following up on warm leads following numerous marketing campaigns which the company undertakes.
Client services consultant – Experience Needed
- Previous property or call centre experience is ideal
- You will have strong communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and experience of using Estate Agency CRM systems
- Negotiation skills and a natural sales ability is key
- You will be well spoken and well presented
- You will be target driven and ambitious
- You will have excellent organisational skills and punctuality is of upmost importance
Client Services Consultant – Benefits
- £20k Basic
- £30k - £40k OTE Y1
- Guarantee for first 3 months
- Exceptional employee benefits portal
- Company pension scheme
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Estate Agent or telesales candidate to join one of the best companies in the property industry.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on 01285 861896
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ Benefits + Guarantee + Commission
- Industry Sector Property