Are you someone who likes to achieve results and be rewarded for them? Due to rapid expansion, my client is looking for experienced appointment setters to join their team. My client is a is an award-winning media procurement agency, delivering integrated print, marketing, creative and digital solutions. They are looking for a positive person to join them on their journey of growth and success.
Our client is looking for an appointment setter to contact customers through warm and cold leads passed over from the sales team. You will then be passing over leads to the field sales teams to close the sale. Due to the nature of the business, experience of working in the print industry will be essential to the role.
This role is fully remote, whether you’re in Manchester, London or somewhere in between, we would love to hear from you! You will be provided with the equipment to perform the role and training will be provided.
- Conduct outbound calls to potential customers and speak to decision makers
- Book and schedule appointments for the field sales team to visit the customer
- To have a wealth of knowledge and to confidently discuss the services with potential customers
- To work towards targets and KPIs by applying your training
- Manage customer enquiries/ providing service updates
- Demonstrated experience in the print industry (Essential)
- Can communicate with people at all levels
- Target driven, a drive to surpass your targets
- Desire to provide a first-class service
Salary & Benefits
With a generous basic salary of £25K plus a realistic OTE of £10K (uncapped), this role is Monday – Friday with training provided. The role is fully remote but will be required to travel to the office (Surrey) once a quarter.
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, Company Laptop and phone, remote working option, staff pension scheme, incentive scheme linked to performance, staff benefits hubs – rewards, discounts on many brands, progression opportunities and many more!
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Sales
'A' level/Higher or equivalent