Teachers needed for a college in North & South Tyneside
- Are you an experienced Teacher?
- Do you want a role that is rewarding and fun?
- Are you available to start work in September?
- Have you had experience working with children and young adults with SEND/Special educational needs?
Hello Education are currently recruiting for Teachers for a college in North & South Tyneside to teach young adults with SEND in a variety of subjects.
The Teacher must be able to teach young adults in a group setting as well as being able to provide 1:1 support when needed. The college are seeking Teachers who specialise in a range of subjects, such as Maths, English, Art, Science, Hospitality etc.
The college are seeking proactive, friendly and caring Teachers who are flexible with working hours.
Experience with SEND and SEMH/ Special educational needs and social, emotional and mental health is essential.
QTS is essential!
The roles are to start in September on a full-time basis.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- Experience working with Key stage four and Key Stage five/ KS4 & KS5
- Confidence in working and supporting children with complex needs
- Experience of working in a complex setting
- An updated DBS and right to work within the UK
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Rhianna from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year
Student (Higher education/Graduate)