We are working with a modern, award winning legal business who are keen to recruit a legal assistant with Personal Injury experience.
The main purpose of this role is to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the relevant departments.
Whilst this is a progressive, dynamic business, they are looking for someone who is keen to settle into the role rather than use it as a stepping stone for their career within law.
- Manage an administrative workload under the guidance of a fee earner
- Provide administrative support to fee earners including file-opening, telephone management, document management, , filing/ archiving, scanning, , email management, preparation of bundles and scanning, and dealing with post
- Draft documents and bills, under supervision, using appropriate precedents and templates to accurately reflect fee earner instructions
- Undertake basic legal processes, to include basic fee earning tasks, under supervision, such as obtaining and reviewing relevant documentation, arranging case meetings, arranging funding, liaising with the court, completing relevant forms, payment of invoices and processing monies.
- Undertake legal research where requested by fee earners
- Correspond with clients as necessary through telephone, email, letter and face to face
We have a full job description we would be happy to talk you through!
- Experience in a secretarial or legal assistant role, any area
- Excellent organisation capability with the ability to effectively prioritise
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office suite and other relevant IT platforms
- Strong written communication skills
Based in Oxford with 1 day per week home working and 4 days in the office
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Legal