Teaching Assistant/TA needed for a school in South Tyneside
- Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant?
- Do you want a role that is rewarding and fun?
- Are you available to start work in September?
- Have you got a Level 3 Qualification?
Hello Education are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant/TA for a school in South Tyneside to assistant children in Key Stage Two/KS2.
The TA/Teaching assistant must be able to support children with their work so knowledge on the national curriculum is desirable.
Experience assisting children with SATS is also desirable.
The role is full time and starts immediately.
To be part of this team you will ideally need to have:
- Level 3 CACHE Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Experience working with primary aged students
- Experience with Key stage 2/KS2.
- The ability to assist and support children with literacy and numeracy
- Confidence in working and supporting children with complex needs
- Experience of working in a complex setting
- An updated DBS and right to work within the UK
In return you will enjoy:
- A great rate of pay
- Join a lovely team of staff
- The opportunity to choose when you want to work or take holidays
- A dedicated team of consultants with years of experience and knowledge of the industry
To find out more please contact Rhianna from Hello Education on 0191 691 5007 or email [email protected]
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education
Less than 1 year