We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse to join a friendly and Private Dental Practice based in High Wycombe.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- £12-£13 per hour for a Qualified Nurse
- Full-Time/ Part-Time role available
- Will take 3 days per week as an absolute minimum
- Open to experienced trainees but rate will be lower until Qualified
- Implants and Invisalign assistance experience would be very helpful
- Immediate start would be ideal
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Predominantly Private practice (6000 UDAs across whole practice)
- 2 Surgeries – Practice is Independent
- Very big on Marketing and Social Media presence – creating large income!!
- Great reviews on Google & excellent reputation amongst locals
- Welcoming staff including Dentists, Hygienist and TCO onsite
- Parking Available close-by
- Join us !
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Ben via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 801 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing