We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Nurse to join a friendly Dental Practice based in Whitchurch.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- MUST BE QUALIFIED – NO TRAINEES
- Full-Time/ Part-Time Dental Nurse role available
- LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED OR TRAINEE ON A COURSE
- £12 per hour for Qualified Dental Nurse
- Role mainly involves assisting General Dentist with duties
- GDC and Indemnity is paid for + Uniform is provided
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- GDC and Indemnity covered
- Uniform and PPE provided
- 1-Surgery Practice (Mixed – NHS and Private)
- WINDOWS IN ALL SURGERIES
- Fully Digital Practice including Digital X-rays, R4 Software
- Very close knit team – Everyone is willing to help and make you feel welcome !
- Onsite Parking available
- Join us !
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing