Technical Account Manager
£28,000 - £30,000
My client is a global organisation who due to continued business growth is looking to recruit an experienced Technical Sales Account Manager to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
This is a brand-new role working for a busy manufacturing business who pride themselves on being a market leader and a trusted partner to their global client base.
The successful applicant will work within a small sales team to attract and retain long term customers by supplying excellent technical support and customer service.
A key part of this role is to learn an extensive product range and in house tools to prepare technical proposals for potential customers.
- Use in-house bespoke engineering software and their technical knowledge to support existing customers and find solutions to their needs
- Build relationships with existing and new accounts
- Use product knowledge to identify replacement spare parts
- Raise quotes on the system and issuing to customers
- Update CRM system with the latest information
- Convert leads to quotes and quotes to sales
- Selling and services to existing customers and new businesses by explaining the full features and benefits of our product range leading to a great quality sale.
- Work towards achievable sales targets
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, organisational and communication skills, discipline, attention to detail and real passion for delivering results.
- Ability to work on the following platforms: Microsoft office including Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Previous experience working with a technical product
- Motivated and ambitious
You will have:
- Technical qualification, B.Eng./BSc, HND/HNC or technical experience in manufacturing
- Previous sales experience with a technical related product is preferable but not essential
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude and strong focus on customer service
- Structured approach and time management are essential
- Self-starting and driven
Interested? Please click ‘apply’ today!
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration
Secondary School or equivalent