- Perform daily audit on internal system;
- Provide analysis of errors and feedback to respective team;
- Work with training team to align policy understanding of QA and labellers;
- Provide support on Policy/Quality related questions on ad-hoc basis;
- Responsible in guiding new joiners in order to achieve ramp up target;
- Work closely with Safety Specialist in order to provide feedback on quality;
- Identify potential errors in policy and correct them in time;
- Conduct quality meeting with the team to analyse errors;
- Please note that this position involves exposure to sensitive content, including but not limited to vulgar content, violence, pornography, and fake news.
- Experience in Content Moderation/Content Quality/Content Safety/Labelling will be an added advantage;
- Strong attention to details and ability to work independently;
- Possesses good interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in German is required markets, fluent English is also required as it is the working language;
- Your ability to work in a high tempo environment, adapt, respond to day-to-day challenges of the role.
- Your resilience and commitment to self-care to manage the emotional demands of the role.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
'A' level/Higher or equivalent