D365 CE CRM Junior Developer - Remote - End User - Up to £40,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with an established End User who are recruiting for a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE CRM Junior Developer to help deliver D365 transformation from an older version.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with the latest technology, including the implementation of the Power Platform.
- Develop, customise and configure Dynamics 365 CE
- Assist on the delivery of D365 implementation
- Work on the requirement gathering with stakeholders
- Develop skills and take advantage of opportunities and training being given
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 CE
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power Platform
- Exposure to .NET, C# and Visual Studio
- Degree in Computer Science
- Good interpersonal and communication skills needed as working with professionals
This role offers a salary up to £40,000 plus an attractive benefits package including performance-based bonus, pension and healthcare.
The client is working to a remote working model, but travel would be necessary to their Southampton office when required, likely to be once or twice a month maximum.
How to apply:
Please apply ASAP with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 911.
Pearson Carter are a leading Microsoft Dynamics CRM recruitment agency – www.pearsoncarter.com
CRM Developer, Developer, Junior Developer, Junior, Software Developer, Software Engineer, SharePoint, .Net, CRM Consultant, Consultant, Dynamics CRM, CRM Administrator, CRM Business Analyst, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, CRM, DCRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Customer Engagement, D365 CE, Dynamics CRM Jobs, CRM Jobs, CRM Opportunities, UK, London, Kent, Surrey, Greater London, Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Essex, Buckinghamshire, Suffolk,, MS Dynamics, Microsoft Dynamics 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 365, Dynamics, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, D365, 365, Dynamics365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet