Junior D365 CE Developer - up to £40k
Pearson Carter are currently recruiting for a well-established Microsoft D365 end user company. They are looking for a Junior D365 CE Developer to support the implementation of D365 from CRM 2016 version. They are looking for someone who is a team player to join this exciting opportunity.
They are offering an amazing salary of up to £40,000 + Performance based bonus + 26 days annual leave + birthday off + pension scheme + Bupa Healthcare.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next great opportunity!
- Designing and implementing new features in the company’s Microsoft Dynamics platform
- Resolving bugs and other issues in applications
- Reinforcing applications with additional unit, integration and load tests
- Degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 + Microsoft Power Platform
- Exposure or experience using .NET, C# and Visual Studio
They are offering a salary of up to £40,000 + Performance based bonus + 26 days annual leave + birthday off + pension scheme+ Bupa Healthcare + childcare vouchers + life cover.
They are offering remote working but required to travel to company office once a month based in Southampton.
How to apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the global leader in Microsoft Dynamics specialist recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: CRM, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, D365, CE, Power Platform, Development, Applications Development, Manager, Development Manager, Applications support, support analyst, London, Hertfordshire, Surrey, Kent, Essex, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Suffolk, Buckinghamshire, Sussex, United Kingdom
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet