Senior Frontend Developer (React), £65,000
This is an opportunity for a capable and experienced senior frontend developer to join our award-winning practice. The successful candidate would join an existing team, to work primarily on an ongoing project to deliver an enhanced user experience for a global B2B content and data platform. This project involves designing and delivering a series of roadmap improvements, refreshing existing technologies, and delivering a platform that supports regular iterative improvements based on client feedback.
They offer a generous salary of up to £65,000 with amazing benefits included!
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Build large, data-driven websites producing high-quality maintainable code
- Support/Influence the design and development of complex software solutions
- Work closely with clients throughout projects to ensure that expectations are aligned
- Work closely with the UX and Back end teams to solve user-centric problems with an iterative and collaborative workflow
- Work as part of a highly motivated team, using Lean and Agile principles to help deliver successful outcomes for our clients
- Experience with crafting accessible and well-structured markup
- Experience with a typed JS-targeting language. We like Typescript, but we’re interested in your experience with Flow or Elm too
- Experience with using React
- Extensive experience working with state management libraries such as react-query or redux
- Experience with using unit and integration testing to produce maintainable code. We like Jest and Cypress
- Yarn workspaces/Lerna – creating and managing repos, setting up tests, builds and deployments
- Experience with Git and peer reviews
- Good understanding of APIs and web integration with backend systems
- An informed understanding of application performance, when to optimise and how to profile performance.
- Natural self-motivation with a passion for delivering excellence
- Great communication skills with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Curiosity with an ongoing desire to develop and learn
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must have experience in a client facing role
- 5+ years of commercial software development experience
They offer an excellent salary package of up to £70,000.
Glasgow occasional travel
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or call 0191 673 4673
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet