Fully Remote NAV/BC Support Manager – UK WIDE
Pearson Carter are currently working with an expanding electronics company who are seeking a Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central Support Manager to run their service desk function and manage the Dynamics NAV/D365 BC support team. They have recently gained new domestic and international projects and need an IT professional with exceptional interpersonal skills and a strong BC/NAV background. Excellent progression and career support are provided. For this opportunity you much be based in the UK however the position is fully remote so can be carried out anywhere within the UK.
They offer an excellent salary of up to £40K depending on experience + a generous bonus scheme
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Managing and coordinating the Dynamics NAV/D365 support team
- Assisting with Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central projects
- Delivering 1st, 2nd and 3rd line troubleshooting support when required
- Dealing with support tickets across multiple customers when required
- Line management of support consultants and developers
- Experience with Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central
- Dynamics NAV support across multiple versions and modules
- Understanding of support systems and processes
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
Basic salary of up to £40K + bonus scheme, gym membership, and pension
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central client has a main office based in Southeast England. They offer 100% remote working.
Applications are welcome from professionals with Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Business Central, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, Microsoft Partner, Support Consultant, Support Manager, Delivery Lead, D365BC, D365 BC, Remote, Homebased, United Kingdom, England, London, Berkshire, Manchester, Birmingham, England, Midlands, South, Nottingham
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet