My client is an industry leading print business, established over 60 years ago they are a pioneer within the marketing and communications side of the industry. Based at their new Preston Brook facility, they are currently seeking Trainee Print Finishers to join their finishing department.
The ideal candidate will be an all-rounder with excellent pre-existing industry acquired skills, so having experience of using print finishing equipment is highly desirable, especially booklet makers, although this is not essential, as any candidate receives full training. This would be a great opportunity for someone with experience in a production environment who is looking to move into a career within the print industry.
This role is working Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm. You must be able to commit to this type of shift pattern on a permanent basis.
Some flexibility around these hours is required in this role as overtime is regularly available and is paid at an enhanced rate.
- Set up, operate, and oversee the effective running of print finishing equipment
- Deliver against internal KPIs & SLA’s and other targets to meet clients’ contractual obligations
- Be able to work to clients’ briefs
- Manage end to end production workflow including associated communications, ensuring that quality procedures are followed throughout the production cycle and delivery of each project on time.
- To ensure that all jobs are delivered successfully to a high-quality standard – you will be able to manage a busy workload efficiently and effectively.
- Has the ability to manage expectations around timescales and deliverables
- Can work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently
- Has a proactive approach to work – always willing to learn and working to improve processes to ensure business efficiency
- Can communicate effectively and build rapport with all departments across the business and with external suppliers
- Be flexible with their attitude towards work and task allocation, ensuring client demands are met at all times
Salary + Benefits
For experienced candidates the salary is circa £18,500-£21,000 per year, this is based on experience/skillset and how much training would be required.
As part of the application process for this position, if successful, you will be required to undergo a financial background check.
Please forward your CV for immediate consideration for this role.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other
Secondary School or equivalent