Cloud Support Engineer, £45,000 + Benefits, Remote!
Pearson Carter are working with an innovator in cloud solutions who are looking to hire an Azure Cloud Engineer due to the securement of exciting new projects. They are looking for an Azure Engineer with deep technical know-how and hands-on experience with Azure and DevOps
They offer an excellent salary of up to £45k depending on experience + benefits
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Engineer
- Setup/Development of infrastructure templates for management/delivery of resources required to host applications.
- Setup of pipelines for application delivery into the created infrastructure.
- Reconfiguration of available infrastructure based on new requirements or new security advisor reports.
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Windows or Linux server experience
- Networking, computing and storage
They offer an excellent salary package of up to £45,000 + Benefits
The Azure Cloud Engineer Client has an office based in London and offering remote work
Applications are welcome from professionals with Azure Infrastructure experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Azure Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: Azure, Microsoft, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud, Office 365, Infrastructure, DevOps, CI, CS, Pipelines, Data, Engineer, Architect, Platform, Security, Servers, Storage, Development, Applications, Virtualisation, Hardware, Software, Hybrid, Middleware, Runtime, App, Virtual, Computing, Apps, Application, Bespoke, VMware, RDS environments, 365 mail migrations, West London, Greater London, Cambridgeshire, Surrey, Essex, Kent, West midlands, birmingham
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet