Senior Digital Project Manager, Web Build, Mobile Apps & Campaigns
This global, customer engagement agency is looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to be the glue that holds and drives digital projects together. Driving, developing, communicating, and leading project plans, touching on all milestones from initial planning and strategy through to development, testing, and launch, you will be instrumental in coordinating and guiding the full digital project lifecycle.
- Leading large scale Digital programs of work.
- Act as the central point between internal cross teams, managing necessary inputs & approvals (e.g. Account, Creative, Analytics, Legal, Strategy, Promo Ops, etc.)
- Build project timelines based on internal and external inputs.
- Document and prioritize workflow across the project team (creative, strategy, technology, analytics, vendors, etc.)
- Works within technical agile process to review user stories written by the business analyst and prioritizes sprint work in Jira through ticket backlog.
- Manage and steer project processes, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery
- Senior Digital Project Management in an agency environment
- Agile/SCRUM methodology and approach
- Digital execution process and lifecycle (i.e. mobile applications (Android and iOS), large-scale promotions/sweepstakes, and social media executions is preferrable)
- Highly collaborative, able to successfully interact with clients & work lockstep with cross functional teams to deliver project deliverables
- Comfortable working with UX/UI, technology, design, security, operations and legal resources
- Ability to lead multiple, fast paced projects in various stages and under tight deadlines.
- Able to present complex ideas clearly.
- Be able to manage 3rd party vendors, development firms, and independent contractors
- Strong understanding of social media platforms''including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, and Instagram''and understanding of their advertising options, usage, and policies
- Familiar with project management software such as Confluence, Jira, Smartsheet, Teams, Slack, etc.
- Digitally savvy; Unafraid to dive into new platforms and acquire new knowledge
For more information contact Peter Chick
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet