Fleet Manager needed in Wellington £15.63 per hr ref RQ767047
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
This role will involve:
- Provide strategic direction so that fleet vehicles within services are procured, maintained, inspected and serviced and that the most cost effective and efficient fleet is maintained.
- Manage vehicle and maintenance budgets allocated in accordance with procedures and make timely budgetary recommendations.
- Advise on transport and plant in the client and advise Management team on alternative products and provide the necessary advice, guidance and direction to ensure equipment required for the provision of the service is suitable and available when required.
- Manage the procurement and maintenance contract for vehicle fleet and mobile plant of the client. Monitor and manage contractors/partners performance information.
- Monitoring service performance and making appropriate interventions and look for improvements that can be made.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services