Project Manager needed in Exeter £359.85 per day ref RQ758516
Full time office based on a temporary basis
- The Data Triage project aims to resolve these issues through delivery of:
- An alerting and recommendation engine which directs meteorologists to the right data at the right time.
- A Data Triage tool which enables expert meteorologists to interrogate the data and to create digital annotations, and
- An Annotations Store which enables the annotations to be easily discoverable and re-useable
- The successful project manager will deliver the Data Triage project working alongside a pool of experienced project and delivery managers as well of a broad range of other specialists (e.g. Product Managers, Architects, Analysts, etc.) as part of a large multi-disciplined team.
- You will deliver the project using predominately agile (Scrum or Kanban) methodologies, as necessary, within a Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) framework.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services