Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Functional Consultant – MS Partner – UK WIDE– up to £60K
Pearson Carter are currently working with one of the UK’s biggest Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central Partners. They are looking to grow their team as they have several new Dynamics 365 Business Central projects. They are looking for a Dynamics NAV – D635 Business Central Functional Consultant to help the team with the increased workload.
They offer an excellent salary of up to £60K depending on experience.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Working on full life cycle Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central Projects.
- Dealing with clients through the implementation process.
- Demonstrate excellent functional consulting skills.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft dynamics application and evaluate the customers’ business processes.
- Be responsible for documenting business requirements.
- Experience with Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central.
- Microsoft Gold Partner experience.
- Excellent Consultancy experience within the Dynamics channel.
- Full life cycle projects experience Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Basic salary of up to £60K depending on experience.
The Microsoft Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central client has got an office in the Midlands, UK. They offer home-based working. Occasional travel is required depending on the project requirements (all travel expenses covered).
Applications are welcome from professionals with Dynamics NAV/Dynamics 365 Business Central experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365 Business Central Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Business Central, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Dynamics NAV, Navision, Microsoft NAV, Dynamics NAV Jobs, Navision Jobs, NAV 2015, NAV 2016, NAV 2017, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, Microsoft Partner, Support Consultant, D365BC, D365 BC, United Kingdom, London, Berkshire, Manchester, Newcastle, England, North West, North East, North, South, Nottingham
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet