You will join leaders in display content, a cloud display platform and professional services team who inspire and enable live content creators by providing the tools to produce engaging viewing experiences.
They work with broadcasters, producers, brands and event organisers to deliver an interactive experience from anywhere in the world.
If you are looking for your next opportunity, please call Isaac on 0191 673 4673!
- Development of software that is compatible with the existing architecture.
- Working with their primary B2B product.
- Deliver standalone and complimentary products throughout the company’s growth, to meet ambitious objectives.
- Work towards becoming an expert within your ownership area and support portfolio aspects when required.
- Adopt new frameworks and environments.
- Work with product-orientated mindset, pay attention to versioning, integration, robustness, (re)usability and maintainability.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Managing developers and outlining deadlines, and milestones.
- Create strategy plans on how to achieve client and customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience working as a Technical Product Manager.
- BSc degree or higher in computer science, software engineering or a similar field.
- Must maintain strong communication skills, to communicate effectively within a team, outline instructions, and be the point of contact for stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, programming, and problem-solving skills.
- A background in software development is essential.
- Experience of working with cloud-based environments, e.g., AWS / Google.
- An understanding of broadcast and streaming technologies.
They offer an outstanding salary package: £65-70K + Professional Software Development Environment + Pension + Remote working + Career Development.
This is a completely remote role, but the offices are based in Manchester, UK, Oslo, and Norway.
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
H5 Recruitment is the Global Leader in Web & Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.h5-recruitment.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet