Applications Support Analyst – National End User – Up to £45,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with a national end user. They are looking to bring in another support analyst to provide application support and support business requirements through provision of application service.
- Providing guidance, coordination, and support of business processes that use one or many applications or application services.
- Liaising with third party vendors and managing third party bug fixes
- Managing incident and request tickets using effective ticket management practices
- Diagnosing causes of incidents that are related to application services and implementing resolutions
- Degree qualified and relevant professional qualifications and experience
- Knowledge and experience of using of relational databases such as Oracle, MS SQL Server
- Experience working within an IT Support team, providing technical support of applications and their environments.
- Experience of working with a variety of software platforms and applications both on-prem and cloud-based
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £45,000 plus benefits.
This is a hybrid role with the candidate required at the office in either London or Manchester, once or twice a month.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply ASAP with your CV to be considered for this amazing opportunity. You can also get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 611
Pearson Carter is a Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE CRM recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Applications Support, 2nd Line Support, IT Support, IT, Support Analyst, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Power Apps, Power Platform, Power Automate, Power BI, Azure, Customer Solutions, Manchester, London, Greater Manchester, Greater London, Kent, Essex, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Buckinghamshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Derbyshire
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet