Microsoft Test Lead – MS Gold Partner – Up to £90,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner. They are looking to bring in a Microsoft Test Lead to ensure successful end-to-end testing of the solution implementations.
- Designing and implementing the testing strategy and management approach for complex transformation programmes.
- Leading the testing workstream across key phases of testing including SIT, UAT, performance testing etc.
- Delivering key testing artefacts, including test strategy, approach, plan, resource profile, test scripts and reporting
- Leading the testing team in executing testing across large complex end-to-end transformation programmes
- Experience working with Dynamics CRM and Azure DevOps
- Strong experience of test leadership and execution in the context of large-scale transformation programmes
- Strong experience of designing test strategies to deliver test cycles (SIT, UAT, Non-Functional Testing) for multiple releases/projects.
- Strong experience in managing a team of testers, including technical and business resources, and offshore resources.
They are offering a competitive salary of up to £90,000 plus an attractive benefits package.
This is a hybrid role with the candidate required at one of the offices twice a week.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please apply ASAP with your CV to be considered for this amazing opportunity. You can also get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 611
Pearson Carter is a Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE CRM recruitment with specialist roles across the globe – www.pearsoncarter.com
Test Lead, Tester, Automation Tester, Test Manager, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Dynamics CRM, CRM, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft, Customer, Sales, Engagement, Marketing, Customer Engagement, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement, Birmingham, Reading, London, Greater London, Berkshire, Surrey, Kent, Essex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Wiltshire, Hampshire, West Midlands, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Leicestershire, Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet