A very interesting and varied business are looking for a personal PA supporting a London based family office of a prominent UHNW individual. As well as supporting all aspects of the financial matters in London, you will support both business and personal ventures across the UK, Europe and The Middle East including horse racing and the ownership of a number of thoroughbred horses. Horse racing plays a major part in this role and will see you involved in everything from finance, insurance, events, logistical planning around race meetings, liaising with breeders, equine veterinary experts and a variety of 3rd party companies relating to hospitality and events. The role would suit someone coming from a PA role supporting UHNW and ideally someone who has a background/keen interest in horse racing.
- Recent relevant demonstrable experience in a PA role supporting business and personal matters
- Can demonstrate experience of managing small and large events including hospitality
- Exceptional attention to detail in work
- Ability to multi task in a role with seasonal peaks and troughs
- Discreet and experienced in managing confidential projects
Placement, Part Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration