Software Engineer Manager | Global End User |£75,000
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a London based Global End User. They provide customers with high quality service and are looking to recruit new and brilliant minds.
- Develop using full MS Stack.
- To ensure that development is delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure that key Agile principles are followed.
- Support the wider Inspired IT Team projects.
- Work with development teams
- Managing teams of developers to deliver projects
- Conducting performance reviews with colleagues
- Extensive language experience such as C#, .NET, .NET Core, MVC, Razor, SQL, SQL Server.
- Desire to continually develop knowledge of MS platforms.
- Experience in Agile Software environments.
- Demonstrated proficiency of hands-on data migration / integration
- Experience managing multiple teams to deliver projects
They offer an excellent salary up to £75,000. Benefits include:
- 25 days holiday per annum.
- Season ticket loan
- house rental deposit loan
- textbook allowance
- company doctor
- sick pay
This Global End User is based London;
Hybrid working flexibility: 1x per week OR 2x per week every 2 weeks!
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technologies Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet