Teqniq is searching for a Senior Python Software Developer to work in the public sector.
40 hours per week.
5 month contract.
based in Exeter (Hybrid)
Our commitment to deliver our WAFC commitments is at risk with the recent resignation of 3 Tribe permanent members of staff. Two of which were in leadership roles and had in-depth knowledge of the WAFC ADS delivery. Our immediate work around for this was to temporarily promote 2 of our last 3 senior developers to leadership roles. This leaves just 1 senior developer left in the tribe. We plan to go out and recruit more permanent senior developers to backfill our losses but it will take many months to administer the campaigns, find potential candidates, offer and train them in ADS and aviation.
· Application development – Design, develop, test and document robust, maintainable & secure code using industry standard patterns as per features described on the backlog.
· Build & Deployment – Write and maintain automation pipelines for managing CI/CD working environments.
· Agile Delivery – Take an active role in agile ceremonies including scrums, sprint planning, refinement and retrospectives.
· Mentoring – Mentor junior software developers within the tribe providing guidance through code reviews and pair programming.
Support – Take an active role in supporting the tribe’s technical estate during working hours.
Disclaimer: On applying for this vacancy, you agree that your personal details will be passed onto our client, (or any third parties we have dealings with) for their consideration of your suitability for the role. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility to notify teqniq Limited of any hirer who I do not want my details to be passed onto.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet