NODE AND VUE DEVELOPER
- by Pearson Carter
- Location London, UK
£65,000 - £70,000 / year
16 days ago
Full Stack Developer:
The Full Stack Developer will join an innovative parking technology company, who is currently experiencing rapid growth, which means that career progression within this role would be incredibly fast and rewarding. They are using a high-standard technology platform and they require a dedicated Full Stack Developer to uphold duties and satisfy requirements.
If you are seeking your next opportunity, please contact Olivia on 0191 673 4673.
They offer a competitive salary up to £70K depending upon experience +25 Days Holiday & Bank Holidays + Flexible Schedule + Casual Dress + Career Development + Company Socials.
- Migrating the current platform to AWS with enhanced functionality.
- Collaborate in tandem with the directors of the company and senior developers / software architects to build an integrated technology platform on Amazon Web Services.
- Take over the day-to-day operations of the AWS platform and add functionality and integrations with suppliers.
- Development of the full database and integrated software system from the ground up.
- Responsible for documenting the platform.
- Strong and reliable experience of working as a Full Stack Developer previously.
- Must maintain the confidence and skillset to work independently when required but also possess the ability to collaborate with team mates effectively and contribute towards the completion of projects and goals collectively.
- Exceptional experience and exposure to databases: DynamoDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL: Stored procedures, extensions, replication.
- Hands-on experience integrating and developing with AWS services: S3, CloudFront, Lambda, Tansfer Family, CloudWatch.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Web specific rendering: HTML, CSS.
- Exceptional communicator with the passion to drive progression and career development consistently.
They offer an outstanding salary package of £65-70K + 25 Days Holiday & Bank Holidays + Flexible Schedule + Casual Dress + Career Development + Company Socials.
The office is based in Barbican (close to St. Paul's / Barbican / Farringdon tube stations and you would be required to attend the London office 3 times a week at a minimum.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying to this position, please call Olivia on 0191 406 6111 or alternatively drop an email with your CV and contact number to [email protected]
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft .NET Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet