D365 CE CRM DEVELOPER– 2 x PM / St. Albans – Up to £60,000
- by Pearson Carter
- Location St. Albans, Hertfordshire, UK
£45,000 - £60,000 / year
5 days ago
D365 CE CRM DEVELOPER– 1 x PW / Remote / – Up to £60,000
Pearson Carter are working with a well established End-user based in Albans and looking for a D365 CE CRM DEVELOPER to come in on Hybrid Basis.
The company is going through digital transformation across their Dynamics CRM system and other applications including a customer portal. This will ensure they’re at the forefront of the latest technology.
This is where you come in.
- Help lead a global team of software developers to deliver quality solutions on Dynamics CRM and integrations with CRM.
- Contribute to the design and development of application and reporting solutions for CRM
- Contribute to the development of strategy, policy and best practices.
- Experience with the full stack of Microsoft technologies (Development).
- Strong experience with D365 CRM Solution Configuration.
- Expertise in designing and developing REST APIs on CRM Dynamics to enable integrations into CRM online.
- Experience in implementing Application Life Cycle management (ALM) for Dynamics 365 using Power platform.
You would be expected to attend the St. Albans Office once or twice a month.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me at [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Applications are welcome from professionals with D365 CE CRM Developer experience.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Keywords: D365, Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft CRM, CE, Customer Engagement, Senior developer, Developer, technical consultant, Specialist, Subject Matter Expert, Business Systems Manager, Applications Manager, London, WFH, North, South, West, East, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire, Oxfordshire, Scotland, Aberdeen, North, Edinburgh, Glasgow, highlands
Keywords: D365, Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft CRM, CE, Customer Engagement, CRM Manager, Product Owner, Functional Consultant, Specialist, Subject Matter Expert, Business Systems Manager, Applications Manager, London, WFH, North, South, West, East. Avon, Bedfordshire,Berkshire,,Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Cheshire, Cornwall, Cumbria, Derbyshire, Devon, Dorset, Durham, Essex, Gloucestershire, Greater London, Hampshire, Herefordshire, Hertfordshire, Isle of Wight, Kent, Lancashire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Merseyside, Norfolk, Northamptonshire, Northumberland, Nottinghamshire
Oxfordshire, Rutland, Schools, Shropshire, Somerset, Staffordshire, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Tyne and Wear, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Wiltshire, Worcestershire, EYorkshire
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet