FRONT END DEVELOPER – UP TO £50,000!
- by Pearson Carter
- Location Leeds, UK
£45,000 - £50,000 / year
37 days ago
FRONT END DEVELOPER – UP TO £60,000!
Benefits: Stock Options / Private Health Care / 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
A chance to have a positive societal impact if you launch yourself in a fast growing, but firmly established, company in the much sought after EdTech sector
- To develop front end web experience
- To code with VueJS as the major framework
- To create dynamic pages and flows that work on all devices
- To develop new features and improve existing site aspects
- To work as part of a scrum team
- At least 3 years’ worth of commercial experience
- A track record of building high performance products
- Capability to build CSS and front-end implementation for multi-device support based on UI/UX designs
- A strong ability to work with detail and accuracy
They offer an excellent salary of up to £50,000 per annum for the right candidate!
This is a fully remote role, bar a day once a month in their Sheffield office
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Web and mobile Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet