Graduate Document Automation Specialist
- by James Adams Group
- Location Leamington Spa, West Midlands (County), UK
£20,000 - £24,500 / year
24 days ago
James Adams is looking to recruit a Graduate Document Automation Specialist to join one of our customers in the Midlands who is an award-winning and fast-growing SaaS (Software as a Service) Business and work with some of the biggest global companies.
They offer a market-leading automation platform for firms which allows businesses to save time drafting complex documents by automating this process! Their SaaS is used by professionals globally, for example in the US, Canada, Singapore and Africa.
Their UK customers are 25+ of the top 100 firms in the UK. Our client is in a financially strong position and have been trading for over 20+ years, with a team of over 100 colleagues. And now they're looking for a graduate to join their dynamic and friendly team.
This role is suited for a recent grad from a STEM background - for example Mathematics, Physics, etc!
- Creating document templates and questionnaires
- Automating these documents
- Testing and analysis
- Working with broader teams to solve problems that may arise during the automation process!
- 1st or 2:1 degree in STEM
- AAA - AAB at A-Level (preferably an A in Maths)
- Excellent communication
- STRONG desire to learn - they will teach you how to code in XML / any coding experience is essential
Our client offers a competitive salary package, including a salary of £24,500 and flexible working arrangements. As a member of their team, you'll have the opportunity to work on challenging projects with global clients, develop your technical skills, and grow your career within a dynamic and supportive company culture.
If you're a recent graduate with a passion for technology and automation, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet
Student (Higher education/Graduate)