PHP Developer | Up to £40,000 | Latest Tech Stack
- by Pearson Carter
- Location Blackpool, UK
£30,000 - £40,000 / year
27 days ago
You will join a rapidly growing company that are hugely passionate about video games and movies! Going since 2004, they pride themselves on providing trusted, in depth business and communication analytics, to gaming and movie companies on a global scale.
They are looking for an enthusiastic PHP developer with a good understanding of Laravel/MySQL to join their close-knit development team to help improve analytical systems and remain at the cutting edge of technology.
- 1 – 2 years of commercial experience in Software Development
- Experience with PHP and Laravel
- Solid understanding of MySQL
- Knowledge of Symfony is preferable
- Hybrid Working
- Casual Dress
- Access to e-learning courses to expand your skillset
- Free on-site parking
- Personal training and Development bonus
- Rapid career progression opportunities
They offer a salary of up to £40,000 depending on experience
Hybrid working (2x per week in Blackpool office)
How to Apply:
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Software, Web and Mobile Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet