Customer Service Lead to work in Gloucester Paying £15.98 per hr ref 5243561
Full time hours on a temporary basis
This role offers agile working.
If you are a natural leader with excellent organisational skills, have a passion for customer service and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Bring your passion to our service, delivering essential equipment to the residents of Gloucestershire, and make a tangible difference in their lives with your logistical expertise and exceptional customer service.
About the Role:
Join our team as a logistics customer service lead and take charge of a dynamic team responsible for orchestrating deliveries, collections and maintenance of crucial medical and telecare equipment. Your role involves supervising, coaching, and guiding a team of 12 dedicated staff, ensuring seamless day to day operations and delivering excellent customer service.
• Coordinating the day-to-day operations for our logistics teams.
• Leading a service that can meet the evolving needs of our customers.
• Leading and motivating a customer service team dealing with customer queries.
• Planning resources effectively with the flexibility to respond to changing needs and priorities.
• Contributing to a customer driven culture of continual improvement.
• Establishing clear and transparent processes for monitoring work and measuring results to meet customer needs.
• Acting as a point of escalation for calls, queries and complaints and proactively ensuring these are resolved in line with business policy and regulatory guidelines.
• Assisting with the ongoing review of processes and risks to ensure the department operates efficiently and effectively, reducing transactions costs and risks to the business.
• Supporting the Service Manager to deliver the significant and exciting change programme
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services