Lead Software Developer, up to £70,000, Hybrid Remote Cardiff
Pearson Carter are currently working with an established rapidly growing technology company who are looking to expand their team with a Lead Developer. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge Microsoft technologies and you will be working for a company who specialise in market leading security technology. They are looking for someone who has extensive experience working with Microsoft .NET and C#.
Get in touch if you’re looking for your next opportunity!
- Contribute to all stages of the product lifecycle within a development team, focusing on solution design and feature development to deliver high-quality software
- Develop clean, maintainable, and testable enterprise-level code and software solutions
- Will be expected to mentor junior members of the team and help drive innovation, efficiency and high standards
- Extensive experience working with .NET & C# with a good understanding of RESTful APIs.
- Exceptional knowledge and experience of Software Development practices and principles such as SOLID/DRY/Design Patterns.
- Strong experience of Microsoft Azure
They offer an excellent salary package: £70,000 + company car and multiple bonuses
The client is based in Cardiff and they are looking for someone to be in office at least once a week.
Applications are welcome from professionals with .NET & C# experience.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet