Full Stack Developer - Up to £65,000
Pearson Carter are currently working with a reputable Law Firm who work by applying a multi-disciplinary approach to best analyse and address their clients needs. With their well-blended combination of departmental depth and practice breadth that allows them to provide clients with strategic counsel to meet their changing need. They are looking for a Full Stack Developer to aid the exponential growth of the company and take ownership of this hands-on development role
- Develop new, and maintain existing, application features and functionalities across our client facing web applications and the entire technology stack.
- Building integrations for 3rd party applications.
- Write code that is secure, reusable and solves a problem.
- Anticipate, identify, and articulate problems.
- Work with others to devise solutions and application design.
- Implement solutions for scale, complexity, security, and fault tolerance.
- Follow established software development guidelines and best-practices throughout the development life cycle.
- Work with a high degree of independence on projects, contributing to design, testing and implementation.
- Performs any and all other duties as necessary and as assigned by your supervisor for efficient functioning of the Department, Office and Firm
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET/C# development language.
- .NET Frameworks 4.0/4.7+ and .Net Core.
- Experience with the Agile software development methodology.
- Frameworks/libraries jQuery/Bootstrap; experience with Knockout, Angular, or React can be substituted.
- Experience with relational database MSSQL; Proficient use of Transact-SQL.
- Experience with Azure a plus.
They offer an excellent salary package: £65,000 + additional bonuses and benefits.
The client is based in London and they are looking for someone to be in office at least once a week.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on or 0191 406 6111 or email me at [email protected].
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet