General Science Teacher
Are you a passionate and dedicated General Science Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity in Westminster? Step Teachers are looking for a General Science Teacher for our School in Westminster.
Position: General Science Teacher
As a General Science Teacher at our esteemed school, you'll have the chance to inspire young minds, foster a love for science, and shape the future of budding scientists. Your expertise will be instrumental in delivering engaging lessons across the spectrum of scientific disciplines.
- Delivering high-quality lessons in General Scienece to a diverse range of students.
- Adhering to the school's curriculum and teaching standards.
- Managing classroom behaviour and creating a positive learning environment.
- Providing constructive feedback to students.
What we're looking for:
- Qualified General Science Teacher
- Dedication to student success
- Ability to create dynamic and interactive learning experiences
- Commitment to fostering a positive and inclusive classroom environment
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
If you're ready to embark on a rewarding journey as a General Science Teacher in Westminster, we want to hear from you! Apply now and be a part of our dynamic educational community.
Why Step Teachers?
With over 20 years in supplying educational professionals across North London, Hertfordshire, East Anglia and Plymouth, we have and continue to build long-standing, exclusive relationships with many schools and academy trusts across these regions. We have a resolute team that takes pride in helping and nurturing our teachers, and a dedicated local consultant will always be on hand to support you through your journey with us.
Step Teachers are an agency listed as an approved supplier on the Crown Commercial Service and is proud to be REC audited. This ensures we are carrying out comprehensive checks in line with the REC Code of Professional Practice and are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Upon registration, candidates will be subject to a variety of checks including an enhanced DBS check, full references including your most recent employer, and verification of eligibility to work in the UK.
Weekly pay is processed through PAYE. We offer high street, travel, gym membership and many other exclusive discounts, along with physical and emotional well-being services as standard with our pay portal.
Recommend a friend and receive up to £200 of Amazon vouchers – If you know anyone who is looking for temporary, permanent or supply work then get in touch with us today
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education