Hybrid .NET Web Developer £45k
Pearson Carter are currently working with an innovative Digital Marketing Agency based in the centre of Harrogate. They specialise and excel in a range of digital services such as designing and developing websites/web apps and managing over 100 brands that service clients around the world. They are looking for a .NET Web Developer to be an integral part of the development team and help manage the large quantity of visitors on their client’s websites/web apps.
- Developing and optimising the websites they manage.
- Improving functionality and increasing performance by identifying and implementing technical changes.
- Responsible for maintaining various backend C# and VB.NET applications, APIs and services which underpin the core functionality of the company.
- SQL database experience advantageous.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify and resolve technical challenges.
Salary + Benefits
They offer an excellent annual pay of up to £45,000 and benefits such as:
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- 1 additional day of annual leave for each full year of service, up to an additional 5 days.
- Flexible office hours.
- Performance related discretionary bonus.
- Work from home days.
- On-site parking available.
- Fun relaxed working environment.
- Casual dress code.
The position at this company is a hybrid role and you would be expected onsite in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, 4 times a week.
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
Pearson Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet