Housing Customer Service Officer needed in City of London, £17.83ph PAYE - Reference: 411779
- Deal with enquiries from residents on the estate whether these be made face to face, by telephone or in writing, being proactive in providing a first-class, one-stop service wherever possible, referring enquiries to managers or external agencies as necessary and following up enquiries to ensure that the customer receives an accurate and timely response.
- Maintain a welcoming, attractive reception for visitors during open hours and an efficient, professional working environment for staff at all times.
- Under guidance from the Estate Manager, keep residents informed of matters relating to the estate and their homes, through letters, e-mails, contributing to meetings, writing articles for newsletters and producing posters and notices as appropriate to the message being delivered.
- Help maintain accurate and up to date records on all matters relating to the estate, including property and resident data and staff records, both electronically and in hard copy, as appropriate.
- Handle correspondence relating to the estate, whether by letter, e-mail or via the CoLC website.
- Receive reports of faults and required repairs from tenants, organising initial inspection and diagnosis where necessary, reporting them to the responsive repairs contractor, maintaining proper records, following up and chasing as necessary and checking that they have been carried out within appropriate timescales and to a high standard, by monitoring customer satisfaction.
- Carry out administrative and clerical duties, including filing, photocopying, dealing with post, maintaining procedural manuals and taking notes of meetings as necessary.
- Maintain and produce statistical returns relating to the estate as required.
- Support resident involvement by assisting the Estate Manager in organising and attending meetings and estate events as necessary, assisting in carrying out resident surveys and by promoting all forms of resident involvement.
This is a Full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Customer Services