Hybrid Software Engineer £45k
Pearson Carter are currently working with a reputable company who designs and supplies UHF RFID fixed reader systems that enable their clientele to better track their inventory and optimise their asset management. The RFID readers have a far greater accuracy, ranges and speed than any others on the market and are seeking a Software Engineer to aid the development and efficiency of their product to take on more exponential growth this year.
The primary objective is to innovate and support real time location system (RTLS) development and customer deployments. You will be expected to produce new software releases, new software architectures and testing at both the server and embedded levels. This includes model and investigate methods of RTLS system development and optimisation and assess product performance.
- Development of SW releases and new software architectures.
- On and off-site customer support, deployment, and testing.
- Recommendations for product improvements.
- Liaise with non-technical Field Engineers to understand complex real world use cases/scenarios.
- Support of product performance, model and investigate methods of system optimisation.
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Physics or Mathematics.
- Strong experience in C on Linux or Windows, C#.
- Practical knowledge and experience of ML algorithms.
- Embedded C for microcontrollers.
- Python for automating R&D.
Salary + Benefits
They offer an excellent salary of £45,000 as well as benefits including:
This is a hybrid role based four times a week in the company’s office in Cambridge, one day remote (any day).
How to Apply
Please apply asap with your CV to be considered for this position. You can also get in touch with me on [email protected] or 0191 406 6111.
PearSon Carter is the Global Leader in Microsoft Technology, Web, Mobile and Software Development Recruitment with specialist roles across the globe - www.pearsoncarter.com.
Hybrid, Cambridge, Software Development, C#, Embedded C, C++, Python, Machine Learning, Linux, Windows.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet