About the Company
A niche management consultancy firm who work with global clients are seeking a Recruitment Advisor on a permanent basis to join their team. This is a newly created role that involves taking a lead on recruitment vacancies end to end as well as internship programmes. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing team.
About the Role
Reporting into the Senior Recruitment Manager, this role provides recruitment support across a variety of areas alongside working on projects. Duties include:
- Managing relationships with Partners and key hiring managers regarding resourcing needs
- Implementing attraction strategies
- Advising on job and candidate specifications and process improvements
- Collaborating with Partners and senior stakeholders on recruitment needs and business cases
- Managing internship and entry level hiring
- Interviewing candidates
- Overseeing and developing assistant in the team
- Managing metrics and reporting
- Driving forward diversity and inclusion initiatives
You will have previous experience of working in a recruitment role with exposure to recruitment in a law firm environment. Strong attention to detail and organisational skills are essential.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources