Microsoft D365 CE Solution Architect - Microsoft Gold Partner - £110,000
Pearson Carter are currently Working alongside a London based Microsoft Gold Partner. They provide customers with high quality products and are looking to expand the development team with new and brilliant minds.
- lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
- Technical and functional documentation creation skills
- Being the SME for technical/functional aspects of Dynamics CRM.
- exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical and functional capabilities
- Meet and exceed customer expectations
- broad knowledge of technical capabilities of Dynamics 365.
- Deep understanding of Azure and cloud technologies, .Net development and PowerBI.
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle.
- Ability to lead engagements and present to stakeholders.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 in a Consulting role
- Experience of CRM implementations
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
They offer an excellent salary up to £110,000 + Benefits
This Microsoft gold partner is based in Milton Keynes this is a fully remote role.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet