Risk Assurance And Compliance Manager needed in Cambridge Ref 5245013
Full time hours on a temporary basis.
The ideal candidate will have NEBOSH and be available immediately.
Be personally responsible for and direct the work of the Risk and Compliance Team and have responsibility for risk and compliance related E&F budgets
Ensure all material risks are fully identified, assessed and documented
Lead in the design, implementation, development and oversight of a robust Departmental Risk and Compliance Operating and Policy Framework that will ensure:
- risk in all aspects (including but not limited to, fire risk assessments, asbestos, lifts, legionella, gas and electrical safety) is actively managed and mitigated as far as practicable.
- consistent high quality of service delivery is assured; and
- regulatory and policy compliance is assured in all aspects
- Plan, direct, or coordinate (as appropriate) activities across E&F (both delivered internally and through external contractors) to ensure that Framework is fully adhered to and effective
- Monitor and report on all aspects of Risk Assurance and Compliance (within service)
- Maintaining robust records to provide a clear and transparent account of performance
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Construction