Commercial Manager needed in Haringey, £316.33 per day PAYE - Reference: RQ1134532
1. Management and leadership of all commercial aspects of HRS’ operations, including accountability for ensuring that financial standing orders are met in terms of work approvals and that subcontractors and suppliers are correctly invoicing for works.
2. Managing and reviewing contract performance, assessing and minimising quality and commercial risks.
3. Ensure all budgets are profiled and the budgets holders have clear and accurate monthly accounts showing spend against each account code.
4. Ensure that recovery against third party is fully employed and that there is a monthly meeting between the commercial manager and budget holders to review spend against profile, review the forecasts, identify any remedial actions and escalate significant variances.
5. Reviewing consultants’ submissions in accordance (when applicable) with framework rules and guidelines and issue reports accordingly.
6. Supporting all project teams and programmes in monitoring for breaches of compliance.
7. Leading on the specification of new contracts in preparation for tenders and the procurement processes.
8. Producing appropriate commercial correspondence and contractual notices for issue in accordance with contractual conditions.
9. Preventing and resolving contractual disputes.
10. Implement regular financial reporting and re-forecasting, ensuring projects and workstreams are managed within financial regulations and controls.
11. Identifying and advising on all commercial risk/claim events.
12. To manage projects and workstreams to ensure that final accounts are prepared and projects properly closed out.
13. Maintaining awareness of best practice in the sector and advise of new developments.
14. Driving efficiency through our contractual arrangements and evidencing improved VFM.
15. To maintain awareness of Health and Safety legislation and to advise the organisation where it has a commercial impact on the business.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services