ERP / MRP Specialist – Assembly Planning
Main Purpose of the Role
• Senior role in the business to sit between the engineering, manufacturing and supply chain disciplines.
• Liaise with departments to ensure engineering and manufacturing excellence.
• Support and direct purchasing and component change process.
• Cost the build process vs budget.
• Change management / Champion of the ERP system.
• Make process improvements in line with LEAN methodology.
To be successful in this role you must:
• Have an engineering qualification.
• Worked for an organisation that make a large scale, complex assembled product.
• Would most likely have worked in planning, assembly management, estimation for example.
• ERP system experience.
• Some LEAN understanding / implementation.
Well established as one of the UK’s leading providers of bespoke complex large-scale systems, this business is at an extremely exciting point in their growth. As a result of heavy investment by their owners and several high-profile project wins, this organisation needs to add an assembly specialist at a senior level. With a portfolio of customers including some of the biggest names in global manufacturing, the business now needs additional technical expertise to spearhead their next growth phase.
£50k + pension, benefits
How to Apply
Interviews are happening locally immediately, so don't delay! For further details please contact Matthew Townend by email at [email protected] or send your CV by clicking 'Apply'.
** Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position **
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.